Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trying to Overcome my "Bloggophobia"


Image: Courtsey of Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


I have never thought that publishing on the web would be such a source of anxiety for me. I have spent the last couple of days  talking to myself and trying to reassure myself that having others read my posts will not be "so bad". 

Well here we go!

This blog is part of a class project for a graduate course on Emerging Internet Technologies, blogs being one of these technologies. It is my final course within the online Instructional Technology Master's Program I am pursuing at  Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA.

I will attempt through this blog to explore and share one of my greatest passions .....FOOD. 

If there is anything in life that comforts me the most, beside my late mother's soft touch, it would be a nice homemade steak or chicken sandwich or a warm crispy pizza. I know...not too kind to my thighs and hips, but can't help it.

I often find myself smiling at the masterpieces I sometimes create within my little kitchen. Not everything I make turns as well as I want  it to be... I guess as anything else in my life , but the following is an example of one of my quick masterpieces.  Let me know if you need the recipe.

Bon Appétit







2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful Saadia. You have done a great job. The pictures are amazing. They look so realistic that they made me hungry. Love you and miss you much dear friend. Najwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do want both recipes and also how you modified your template. Love and hugs.
    Najwa

    ReplyDelete